DATES CHANGED AGAIN FOR LAST 3 FINGER LAKES RACES
The Approved fall schedule for Finger Lakes is:
1. September 24, 3 and up, colts and geldings preferred, ALW, non-winners of a stake in 2016, 5f , purse $35,000
2. October 8, 3 and up, fillies and mares, ALW, 6f, purse $35,000
3. October 22, 3 and up, colts and geldings preferred, ALW, non-winners of a stake 1 mile or over in 2016 , 1m 70yd, purse $35,000
4. November 11, 3 and up, fillies and mares, ALW, 1m 70yd, purse $35,000
5. November 18, 3 and up, colts and geldings preferred, ALW, 6f, purse $35,000
6. November 25, 2 YO, NORMAN HALL STAKES, 6f, purse $75,000. Nominations close Nov 11. Click here for a nomination form.
NEXT BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Thursday, December 15, 6:30PM, Victory Bar & Grill, Dedham
E-mail MTBA@comcast.net to add an item to the agenda.
The Massachusetts Thoroughbred Breeders Association is seeking applications for our annual donation to a thoroughbred horse/rescue/rehab/rehome facility in Massachusetts. Our organization donates at least $5,000 each year to support the efforts of these volunteer organizations. Applications should be postmarked by January 1, 2017 with awards being granted in April. Click here for Application Form
©MTBA 508-252-3690 Email the MTBA@comcast.net
Massachusetts Thoroughbred Breeders Association
175 Littleton Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824